Crispy TawilisCRISPY FRY® FISH BREADING MIX
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Tawilis
- 1/4 pack (12.5g) CRISPY FRY® Fish Breading Mix
- 1 cup (250ml) Cooking Oil
- WASH. Wash fish with water. Drain.
- COAT. Dredge tawilis evenly with CRISPY FRY® (Fish).
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan, heat oil at 175˚C – 185 ˚C. Deep-fry fish until cooked. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer fish to plate. Serve and enjoy.
Pat off excess breading mix from the fish before cooking it in hot oil. Tawilis is relatively a small fish and when put with excess breading mix, it can become lumpy.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Fish such as Tawilis is packed with Proteins for tissue repair & building. It is also rich in Omega – 3 Fatty Acid that is good for maintaining normal blood pressure and help reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke.