Cheesy Chicken Caldereta Meal for KidsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 5 Tbsps. (75ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (200g) Chicken thigh fillet,
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Tomato sauce
- 3/4 tasa (180ml) Water
- 4 Tbsps. (60g) Liverspread
- 2 1/2 cups (500g) Potato, medium diced
- 3 cups (300g) Carrot, medium diced
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. (1.3g) Salt, iodized
- 1/4 cup (50g) Green peas
- 1/2 cup (50g) Green bell pepper, medium diced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Red bell pepper,
- 1 cup (140g) Cheese, grated
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion ang garlic until fragrant. Add chicken then sauté until cooked or light brown.
- SIMMER. Add tomato sauce, water, and liverspread. Mix well then add potato and carrot. Let it simmer for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- SEASON AND SIMMER. Add pepper, AJI-NO-MOTO®, and salt. Mix well. Add green peas, bell peppers, and cheese. Cook for 30 seconds.
- SERVE. To prepare Cheesy Chicken Caldereta meal for kids, assemble 1 cup to a bowl. Serve with 1/2 cup rice, 1 pc banana, and 1 glass of water.
You may fry the potato and carrots first for a crispy texture.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: - 1 cup Cheesy Chicken Caldereta (215g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1 pc banana (40g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
This Cheesy Chicken Caldereta is rich in Vitamin A and C that helps boosts immunity!