Cheesy Corn FrittersAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 1/3 cups (320 g) Corn kernels
- 1/3 cup (25 g) Oatmeal
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (37 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cups (120 g) Mozarella, shredded
- 1 pc. (40 g) Egg, beaten (small)
- 2/3 pack (7.3 g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (250 ml) Oil
- COMBINE. In a bowl, combine corn, oatmeal, all-purpose flour, mozzarella, and egg, then season with AJI-NO-MOTO® and mix well.
- SHAPE AND FRY. Spoon 2 tablespoons of mixture and shape into patties (half an inch thick and about 2-3 inches in diameter)*. Fry the fritters over medium-high heat. Flip after a minute or until edges begin to brown. Drain and set aside.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
If using canned corn, drain it first prior to following the recipe.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 3 pcs. (96 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Yellow corn is rich in beta-carotene which is essential for healthy eyesight.