Cheesy Eggplant Scrambled EggsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsps. (18g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (45g) Eggplant, diced
- 1/4 tsp. (0.5g) Salt, coarse
- 1/4 tsp. (0.5g) Black Pepper, ground
- 1 tsp. (4g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 pcs. (200g) Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (135g) Mozzarella, grated
- Green Onion, chopped (optional)
- SAUTÈ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté garlic until slightly brown. Add eggplant. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add salt, pepper, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- SCRAMBLE. In the same pan, pour in the beaten eggs when eggplant is browned. Mix while breaking up egg pieces.
- MIX. In the same pan, add mozzarella when eggs are slightly wet. Mix well until cheese is melted.
- SERVE. Transfer to a bowl. Garnish with green onion. Serve and enjoy.
Controlling the heat of the pan is important to avoid overcooking the eggs. Keep the heat on medium to medium-low and gently scramble the eggs to achieve fluffy curdles.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs, as one of the best sources of complete Protein, contains all the essential amino acids needed by the body to build protein and serve in many bodily functions.