Cheesy Hawaiian Style PastaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/3 cup (80g) Sweet ham, diced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Green bell pepper, strips
- 1 cup (100g) Pineapple, chunks
- 2 cups (500ml) Tomato sauce
- 2 tsps. (10g) Sugar
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 5 cups (700g) Spaghetti pasta, cooked
- 3/4 cup (75g) Cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) parsley, chopped (optional)
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté ham for a few minutes. Then add bell pepper and pineapple then cook for 2-3 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add tomato sauce, and sugar. Stir and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO®, stir then cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Add spaghetti to a serving plate then pour the pasta sauce. Top with shredded cheese and parsley. Serve!
After draining the cooked pasta, coat it in a little amount of oil to avoid it from sticking together.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 1/4 cups (274g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pineapple is a good source of Dietary Fiber that promotes normal bowel movement.