Fish HotpotAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 6 cups (1500ml) Leftover stock
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Corn on cob, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 kilo (1000g) Cream dory, sliced
- 4 cups (200g) Baguio pechay, chopped
- SEASON & SIMMER. In a pot, add stock and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Simmer for 10-20 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add corn and cook for 3 minutes. Add cream dory and cook for 3 minutes. Lastly, add pechay and simmer for 1 minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy.
If cream dory is not available, you can use any fish available in the market.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 cup Fish Hotpot (250g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cream Dory is a good source of Protein that is naturally low in cholesterol.