Cheesy Potato Pinsec FritoAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (240g) Potato, boiled, mashed
- 1 cup (100g) Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup (60g) Corn, sweet
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) White sugar
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 35 pcs. (200g) Molo wrapper, square, small
- 1 cup (250ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (120g) Mayo-ketchup (optional)
- MIX. In a bowl, combine potato, cheese, corn, black pepper, sugar, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- WRAP. Take 1/2 Tbsp. of the mixture then place on a molo wrapper. Fold it in half to form a triangle then seal the edges with water. Take the two bottom corners then seal together.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry the pinsec until golden brown and crispy. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve with mayo-ketchup (optional).
Seal the wrapper with water to avoid it from leaking when frying. Do not overfill the molo wrapper as it may break during cooking.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 7 Serving size: 5 pcs. (k75g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Potatoes are good sources of Potassium that is essential in maintaining fluid balance in the body.