Cheesy Potato Pinsec FritoAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (240g) Potato, boiled, mashed
- 1 cup (100g) Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup (60g) Corn, sweet
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) White sugar
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 35 pcs. (200g) Molo wrapper, square, small
- 1 cup (250ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (120g) Mayo-ketchup (optional)
- MIX. In a bowl, combine potato, cheese, corn, black pepper, sugar, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- WRAP. Take 1/2 Tbsp. of the mixture then place on a molo wrapper. Fold it in half to form a triangle then seal the edges with water. Take the two bottom corners then seal together.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry the pinsec until golden brown and crispy. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve with mayo-ketchup (optional).
Seal the wrapper with water to avoid it from leaking when frying. Do not overfill the molo wrapper as it may break during cooking.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Potatoes are good sources of Potassium that is essential in maintaining fluid balance in the body.