Pancit Canton GuisadoPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 4 Tbsps. (40g) Red onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, chopped
- 1 cup (150g) Pork liempo, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (26g) Snow peas, trimmed
- 1/2 cup (48g) Carrot, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (49g) Celery, sliced
- 2 1/2 cups (550ml) Water
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 pack (200g) Pancit canton, uncooked
- 1/2 cup (27g) Cabbage, shredded
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan, sauté pork until brown. Add onion and garlic then sauté until fragrant. Add snow peas, carrots, and celery. Cook for 2 minutes.
- SEASON & SIMMER. Add water, soy sauce, and PORKSAVOR®. Mix well then simmer for 5 minutes.
- STIR-FRY. Add pancit canton and mix thoroughly. Add cabbage and continue stir-frying for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
You can remove the cooked vegetables and pork before adding the pancit canton in the pan to avoid them from overcooking.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 3/4 cups
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pancit canton contains Selenium that supports thyroid function.