Chicken HototayAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Cooking Oil
- 1 Tbsp. (13 g) Red Onion, sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp. (8 g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (10 g) Onion Leeks, chopped
- 1 cup (230 g) Pork Kasim, thin strips
- 1 cup (230 g) Chicken Breast, thin strips
- 1/2 cup (120 g) Pork Liver, thin strips
- 4 cups (1000 ml) Water
- 1 3/4 Tbsp. (28 g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (120 g) Carrots, thin strips
- 1/2 cup (120 g) Button mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup (70 g) Cabbage, sliced
- 2 pcs (100 g) Eggs, beaten
- SAUTÉ. In a pot, heat oil. Sautè onion, garlic, and onion leeks until fragrant. Add pork, chicken, and pork liver. Cook until browned.
- BOIL. Add water. Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix and simmer for another 5 minutes. Mix well.
- MIX. Add carrots, mushroom, cabbage and egg. Mix until soup is thickened.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving bowl, serve and enjoy.
Instead of button mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms can be used for a deeper flavor.
Cooking Time: 45 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1/2 cup 94.5 g
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork liver is rich in Vitamin A which is essential in growth and development, immune system, and for our vision.