Tamago RollsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 pcs (141 g) Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) Soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon (15 g) Sugar, white
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.7 g) Salt, rock
- 1.4 teaspoon (0.5 g) Pepper, powder
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Palm oil
- 1 piece (2 g) Nori Seaweed
- 1/2 pack (5 g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- MIX & FRY. In a bowl, mix eggs, soy sauce, sugar, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, salt, and pepper. In a pan, heat oil. Fry 1/2 of the egg mixture first, tilting the pan occasionally in order to make a wider and thinner omelet. Gently roll the egg to form a log, add some egg mixture, and repeat the process until you achieve the desired size of the rolled omelet. Transfer to a plate, cool and slice.
- CUT. Cut the other parts out of nori seaweed with scissors.
- ASSEMBLE. Assemble tamagoyaki and cut out nori sheets to form a minion.
- SERVE. Assemble on a platter and serve.
Better to use tamagoyaki pan (if available) to minimize food trimmings on the edges of the eggs.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 3 Serving size: 2 rolls (60 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs yolks are excellent sources of Choline which aid in maintaining nerve function and metabolism.