Chicken Flakes Fried Rice Meal for KidsAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Onion, sliced
- 2 pcs. (125g) Chicken, thigh
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Black pepper, ground
- 2 pcs. (0.5g) Bay leaf
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Vinegar, white
- 2/3 cup (100g) Carrot
- 1 cup (250g) Baguio beans, sliced
- 2 cups 9500g) Rice, boiled
- 1/2 packs (9g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 4 tsps. (20g) Garlic
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté garlic and onion, then add chicken. Cook until color changes to brown.
- SEASON. Season with soy sauce and pepper, then add bay leaf. After 5 minutes, add vinegar and gently mix. Cook until chicken is tender. Let the chicken cool for a while and flake it. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In the same pan where the adobong manok was cooked, saute carrot and Baguio beans until cooked. Add rice and mix well. Add AJI-SHIO® Garlic and mix again.
- TOAST. Heat oil in a pan. Toast garlic on low fire until it turns golden brown. Make sure that garlic will not get burnt.
- SERVE. To prepare Chicken Adobo Fried Rice meal for kids, assemble 1 1/4 cups Chicken Adobo Fried Rice to a plate then garnish with toasted garlic. Serve with 1/2 slice watermelon and 1 glass of milk.
This dish is tastier if Chicken Adobo will be prepared overnight so that more flavors may seep in longer.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: - 1 1/4 cup Chicken Adobo Fried Rice (215g) - 1/2 slice watermelon (75g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is rich in Iron that strenghtens our blood and makes our bodies feel lively.