Vegetable Omelette RiceAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Cooking oil
- 2 tsps. (10g) White onion, minced
- 2 tsps. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsps. (20g) Mushroom, canned, diced
- 1/2 cup (30g) Spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup (160g) Rice, cooked
- 1/4 pack (2.75g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 1/8 cup (30g) Cheese, quickmelt, shredded
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Catsup, sweet blend
- SAUTÉ. To prepare vegetable rice filling, heat oil in a pan. Sauté onion, garlic, mushroom, and spinach until spinach is wilted. Add rice and mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix until well-incorporated then set aside.
- MIX. To prepare egg sheet, combine egg and cheese in a bowl.
- FRY. In a separate pan, heat oil. Pour the egg mixture and make a thin egg sheet. Remove from the pan.
- ASSEMBLE & SERVE. Place rice at the center of the egg sheet. Fold and wrap the filling. Serve and enjoy with catsup.
The trick to these omelettes is to cook it over medium-low heat. Don't overcook the eggs so that you can make a nice, fluffy, yellow egg-pancake and then put fillings and fold it.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Make a healthier omelet rice by adding chopped colorful vegetables that contain essential Vitamins, Minerals, and Antioxidants that help maintain optimal health.