Chicken Adobo with Soy SauceSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Chicken leg
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Chicken thigh
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Vinegar, white
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 1 pc. (1g) Bayleaf
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- MARINATE. In a bowl, combine chicken leg and thigh, soy sauce, vinegar, water, bayleaf, and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- BOIL & SIMMER. In a pan, place the marinated chicken mixture and let it simmer until chicken is cooked and tender.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve while hot.
You can opt to sear the chicken first before adding the rest of the marinade mixture for added flavor and texture.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is a source of high-quality dietary protein with lesser amount of fat compared to other meat options.