Healthy Veggie Porridge Meal for KidsAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 8 Tbsps. (120ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (50g) Onion, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Ginger, strips
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (200g) Rice, malagkit
- 2 cups (400g) Rice, Dinorado
- 3 1/2 Liters (3500ml) Water
- 2 cups (225g) Carrot, small diced
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper ground
- 1 pack (18g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (25g) Malunggay leaves
- 4 cups (100g) Pechay Tagalog, small diced
- 20 pcs. (150g) Quail egg, boiled, peeled
- 1/4 cup (10g) Green onion, minced
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pot. Sauté onion, ginger, and garlic until fragrant and color changes to light brown. Add the sticky and white rice. Sauté for 1 minute.
- BOIL. Pour water and stir every now and then until it boils and rice gets cooked. Add carrot.
- SEASON. Season with fish sauce, pepper, and AJI-SHIO® Garlic. Mix and let it boil for 5 minutes until carrots are cooked.
- BOIL. Add malunggay and pechay. Mix and let it boil for 1 minute. Add green onions and quail eggs.
- SERVE. Transfer to a bowl and add quail eggs and green onions. To prepare Healthy Veggie Porridge meal for kids, assemble 1 1/2 cups Healthy Veggie Porridge with 2 quail eggs to a bowl. Serve with 1/2 slice watermelon and 1 glass of milk.
Stir the porridge every now and then to prevent burning of bottom part.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: - 1 1/2 cups Healthy Veggie Porridge (395g) - 1/2 slice watermelon (75g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Leafy vegetables, like malunggay and pechay, are rich in Vitamin K that helps in healing of wounds.