Chicken AfritadaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30 ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/4 cup (60 g) Red Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Garlic, minced
- 3 cups (650 g) Chicken, cut into serving portions
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (15 g) Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup (100 g) Carrots, cubed
- 1/2 cup (100 g) Potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup (50 g) Green Bell Pepper, cut into squares
- 1/4 cup (50 g) Red Bell Pepper, cut into squares
- 2 cups (500 ml) Tomato Sauce
- 1 pack (7 g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add water and simmer for 5 minutes. Add tomato paste, carrots, potatoes, and red and green bell peppers. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Add tomato sauce and simmer for another 3 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® Simmer for another 5 minutes. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy.
When cooking with tomato sauce, make sure to simmer in low heat. This ensures that your sauce will not be overly sour.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is a good source of Protein that is essential for muscle building and repairing worn-out tissues in the body.