Sweet and Sour Braised Pork RibsSARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 Liter (1000ml) Water
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Pork ribs, cut into serving pieces
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (200ml) SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt, iodized
- BLANCH. In a pot of boiling water, blanch pork ribs for 5 minutes. Remove from the pot.
- SEAR & BRAISE. In a separate pot, heat oil. Sear ribs until brown on all sides. Add soy sauce and 1 1/2 cups of water used to blanch the pork. Braise for 25 minutes until sauce is reduced to more than half.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce and salt. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy.
Blanching the pork ribs helps get rid of impurities and excess fat.
Cooking Time: 40 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (110g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork is a good source of Iron that helps in maintaining a healthy immune system.