Chicken Almondigas Meal for KidsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Ground chicken
- 2 tsps. (10g) Onion, minced
- 1 pc. (60g) Egg, beaten
- 2 tsps. (10g) Fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (1.3g) Ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup (80g) All-purpose flour
- 1 cup (250g) Cooking oil
- 5 Tbsps. (75ml) Cooking oil
- 1 tsp. (5g) Onion, sliced
- 2 tsps. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 2 Liters (2000ml) Water
- 1 3/4 cups (225g) Squash, minced
- 1 1/4 cups (45g) Malunggay leaves, minced
- 1 pack (120g) Miswa
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 6 tsps. (30g) Garlic, sliced thinly
- 2 Tsps. (30g) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Spring onion, chopped
- MIX. In a bowl, combine ground chicken, onion, egg, fish sauce, pepper, and flour. Scoop 1 spoonful of mixture then form into a ball.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry chicken balls until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ & SIMMER. In a casserole, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add water and squash. Lower the heat then let it simmer until squash is tender. Add malunggay leaves and miswa.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO®, mix well then cook for one minute. Add the chicken balls, toasted garlic, and spring onion.
- SERVE. To prepare Chicken Almondigas meal for kids, assemble 3/4 cup soup with 2 pcs meatballs to a bowl. Serve with, 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 pc apple, and 1 glass of water.
You may use milk instead of egg to help bind the chicken meatballs.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: - 2 pcs meatball + 3/4 cup soup (180g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 pc apple (40g) - 1 glass water (250ml)V
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is one of the main sources of Protein that mainly functions to help form and repair muscles in the body.