Eggplant RingsCRISPY FRY® Original Breading Mix
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Eggplant, sliced into rounds
- 1 piece (50g) Egg, beaten
- 1 pack (62g) CRISPY FRY® Original Breading Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- SLICE. Slice eggplant by atleast 1cm thickness. Cut a small ring in the eggplant using a small knife.
- DIP & COAT. Dip each eggplant in beaten egg and coat with CRISPY FRY®Original.
- DEEP-FRY. In hot oil, fry the eggplant until golden brown. Drain and cool down for a few minutes.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy!
You can use a small round cookie cutter or piping tip to cut the center of the eggplant to form rings.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (95g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggplant rings has good amount of anthocyanin which can help protect and improve brain function.