Chicken and Pork AdoboPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup (25g) Onion, sliced
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Pork liempo, cut into cubes
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Vinegar
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pc. (1g) Bayleaf, crushed
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan, sauté garlic and onion until fragrant. Add chicken and pork then cook until brown.
- SIMMER. Add water, vinegar, soy sauce, and bayleaf. Cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- SEASON. Add PORKSAVOR®. Mix well and simmer for 2 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy.
Recreate your left over adobo by grilling or flaking it and then mix with your fried rice.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Both chicken and pork are great sources of B-Vitamins that are essential in maintaining healthy nerves.