Chicken Asparagus Soup RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Liter (1000ml) Water, for boiling of chicken
- 2 cups (500g) Chicken, boiled, flaked
- 2 Tbsps. (300g) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60g) Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (50g) Garlic, chopped
- 3 cups (750g) Chicken stock
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 tsp. (5g) Salt, rock
- 1/4 tsp. (0.75g) Ground black pepper
- 1 cup (250g) Asparagus, small diced
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Spinach, well-cleaned, leaves separated
- BOIL. In a pot, boil water, add chicken and boil for 15-20 minutes. Remove from the water to cool down. Reserve chicken stock.
- SAUTÉ. In another pot heat oil, saute’ onions, and garlic until fragrant. Add chicken, mix well. Add chicken stock and boil for a few minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Add asparagus and simmer for 5 minutes Add spinach and let it simmer for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a bowl and serve while hot.
Try and use your asparagus as soon as possible, but if you don’t use it straight away, a good tip is to store it standing up in a jug of water and place it in the chiller
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 cup (160g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 37% Original seasoning/condiment: 1 Tbsp. (15g) Salt. Asparagus is a good source of antioxidants that prevent the accumulation of harmful free radicals and may reduce your risk of chronic disease.