Chicken Balls in Vegetable Treasure Soup Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Chicken, ground
- 2 tsps. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1 pc. (25g) Egg, beaten
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 pack (4g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/8 tsp. 0(.6g) Salt, iodized
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Flour
- 1/4 cup (15g) Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (110ml) Cooking oil
- 5 Tbsps. (75ml) Cooking oil
- 1 pc. (60g) Onion, minced
- 3 tsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 3 cups (750ml) Water
- 1 cup (200g) Corn kernels, canned
- 1 cup (150g) Carrot, medium diced
- 1 cup (250g) Potato, medium diced
- 1 cup (150g) Sayote, medium diced
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (5g) Salt, iodized
- 1 cup (70g) Broccoli, florets
- 1 cup (250ml) Cream
- MIX. To prepare the chicken balls, combine ground chicken, garlic, egg, pepper, AJI-GINISA®, salt, flour, and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Mix until well incorporated.
- SHAPE AND FRY. Form the meat mixture into 1-inch balls using clean hands. In a pan, heat oil. Fry the chicken balls until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ & SIMMER. To prepare the soup, heat oil in a casserole. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add water, corn, carrot, potato, and sayote. Mix well then let it simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through.
- SEASON & SIMMER. Add AJI-GINISA® and salt. Mix well. Add broccoli and cream then let it simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add the chicken balls.
- SERVE. To prepare Chicken Balls in Vegetable Treasure Soup meal for kids, assemble 1/2 cup vegetable soup and 2 pcs chicken balls to a bowl. Serve with 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 pc apple, and 1 glass of water.
You may use evaporated milk as substitute for cream.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: - 2 pcs chicken balls (30g) + 1/2 cup vegetable soup (185g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 pc apple (35g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Remember that eating a variety of vegetables gives a variety of nutrients that are essential to the body.