Chicken Cajun PastaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Butter
- 3 cups (300g) Chicken breast, cubed
- 1/3 cup (45g) Onion, diced
- 1 3/4 cups (180g) Tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup (90g) French beans, trimmed
- 3 cups (300g) Penne pasta, boiled
- 1/2 cup (120g) Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp (1g) Smoked paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp (1g) Oregano, dried
- 1/2 tsp (1g) Thyme, dried
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp (1g) Cayenne powder
- 1/4 cup (10g) Spring Onions, chopped (optional)
- SAUTÉ. In a pot, heat oil then add butter. Add chicken then cook until golden brown. Add onion then sauté until transluscent. Add tomatoes and French beans. Cook for 3 minutes. Add the penne pasta then mix well.
- SEASON. Add the cream cheese and Cajun spice mix - smoked paprika, oregano, thyme, AJI-NO-MOTO®, and cayenne powder. Mix and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter then garnish with spring onions (optional). Serve and enjoy!
To ensure an al dente texture of the pasta, cook pasta 1 minute less than the package instructions.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 1/4 cups (183g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken breast is a good source of lean Protein that is essential in building muscles.