Pork and Veggie Stir-fry Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (37.5ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (50g) Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (200g) Pork, ground
- 1 cup (100g) Sweet potato, julienne
- 3/4 cup (75g) Baguio beans, julienne
- 1 cup (100g) Carrot, julienne
- 1 cup (25g) Cabbage, shredded
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add ground pork and cook until it turns to brown.
- SAUTÉ. Sauté sweet potato, Baguio beans, and carrot until soft. Add cabbage and cook for 1 minute.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-GINISA® and mix.
- SERVE. To prepare Pork and Veggie Stir-fry meal for kids, assemble 1/2 cup Pork and Veggie Stir-fry and 1/2 cup rice to a plate. Serve with 1 slice mango and 1 glass of milk.
When cooking vegetables, cook first hard vegetables followed by leafy vegetables.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: - 1/2 cup Pork and Veggit Stir-fry (88) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1 slice mango (60g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Both sweet potato and carrot are rich in Vitamin A that is essential for strengthening the immunity against sickness and infection.