Thai Pork BarbecueAJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
- 1/2 cup (50 grams) Cilantro, minced
- 3 Tablespoons (45 grams) Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (2.5 grams) Pepper, black, ground
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Fish sauce
- 1 cup (250 ml) Coconut milk
- 1 pack (10 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 pack (600 grams) Pork shoulder, sliced
- 16-24 pieces (24 grams) Bamboo skewers
- COMBINE. In a mixing bowl combine cilantro, garlic, black pepper, coconut sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, coconut milk, and AJI-NO-MOTO®.
- MARINATE. Add the thin slices of pork shoulder into the mixture and marinate it for at least 2 hours for best taste result.
- THREAD. Place the marinated meat on skewers and prepare the griller.
- GRILL. Cook each side for at least 5 minutes or until tender.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter and serve with your preferred sauce or vinegar. Enjoy!
Pork should have a minimum thickness of ¾ to 1 inch because if the cuts are thinner than this, it is easy to overcook the meat, causing it to dry out during grilling.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 120 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 2 sticks (89 grams)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork is naturally rich in Protein which helps the growth of muscles and supports the maintenance of both muscles and bones.