Chicken Curry Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 6 Tbsps. (90ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (200g) Onion, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 2 tsps. (6g) Ginger, minced
- 1 cup (200g) Chicken breast fillet, sliced
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1 cup (250ml) Coconut cream
- 1 cup (250g) Potato, cubed
- 1 cup (200g) Carrot, cubed
- 1/2 Tbsp. (5g) Curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 cup (200g) String beans, sliced into 2.5 inch long
- 1 1/2 cup (200g) Eggplant, sliced
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic, and ginger. Add chicken and sauté until cooked.
- SIMMER. Add water then let it simmer. Add coconut cream, potato, and carrot. Lower the heat then simmer until vegetables are tender.
- SEASON AND SIMMER. Add curry powder, pepper, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well then add string beans and eggplant. Simmer for 3 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- SERVE. To prepare Chicken Curry meal for kids, assemble to a plate 3/4 cup Chicken Curry, 1/2 cup rice, and 1/2 slice watermelon. Serve with 1 glass of water.
Once coconut cream is added, keep the heat on low to avoid curdling of the cream.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: - 3/4 cup Chicken Curry (146g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 slice watermelon (75g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is rich in Protein that supports a healthy growth and development of children.