Chicken CurryThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Potato, cubed
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Carrot, cubed
- 1 kilo (1000g) Chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Patis
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (12g) Curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. (1.1g) Ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 cup (100g) Celery stalk, chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) Coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry potatoes and carrots until light brown and crispy. Set aside.
- SEAR. In the same pan, sear chicken pieces until light brown on all sides.
- SIMMER. Add water, curry powder, and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add red and green bell peppers and celery. Mix well. Add coconut milk and stir gently.
- SEASON. Add The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix then mix well.Cook foranother minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve and enjoy!
To avoid a lumpy curry sauce, cook it at a low heat and let it simmer once coconut milk is added.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is a great source of Protein that promotes growth and development of muscles.