Chicken EmbutidoThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1 kg (1000 g) Chicken, ground
- 3 Tbsps. (45 g) Carrots, diced
- 3 Tbsps. (45 g) Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 3 Tbsps. (45 g) Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 3 Tbsps. (45 g) Raisins, chopped
- 3 Tbsps. (45 g) White Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup (60 g) Cheese, diced
- 2 pcs (100 g) Egg, beaten
- 3 Tbsps. (45 g) Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- MIX. In a bowl, combine ground chicken, carrots, green bell pepper, red belle pepper, raisins, white onion, cheese, eggs, breadcrumbs, and The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix. Mix well.
- ROLL. On an aluminum foil, scoop 1/2 cup of chicken mixture. Roll and seal tightly.
- CHILL. Place rolls in a refrigerator to chill and firm it up.
- STEAM. Place rolls in a steamer and steam for 45 minutes.
- SERVE. Remove from the aluminum foil, slice into rounds, then transfer into a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
If you want to minimize the amount of liquid, tie a tea towel around the steamer lid, covering the underside, to catch the evaporation.
Cooking Time: 45 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 pc (125 g) Roll
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cheese is rich in Calcium and it is essential in the growth and development of our bones and teeth.