OyakodonAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
For the Chicken Cutlet:
- 0.3 kilo (300g) Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 tsp. (2g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 cup (30g) All-purpose flour
- 1 pc. (50g) Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (40g) Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 cups (500ml) Vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) White onion, sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp. (5g) Ginger, grated
- 1 tsp. (2.5g) Leeks, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) White sugar
- 1 pc. (50g) Eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Leeks, sliced (optional)
- TENDERIZE & SEASON. Pound chicken thighs until even in thickness, then season with AJI-NO-MOTO®.
- COAT & DEEP-FRY. Coat chicken thighs with flour, then dip on egg, and lastly coat with breadcrumbs. In a pan, heat oil. Deep-fry the chicken pieces until golden brown. Remove from the pan. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Set aside.
- BOIL. To make the sauce, add SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning, water, onion, ginger, leeks, and sugar in a pan. Bring to a boil.
- SIMMER. Add the chicken cutlets then pour the beaten eggs all over. Cover then turn off the heat. Let the eggs cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- SERVE. Serve over plain rice and garnish with sliced leeks (optional)
Use a shallow pan when making the sauce so only half of the chicken cutlet is submerged.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 80g chicken, 1/4 cup sauce (135g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken thighs are a good source of Zinc which helps in maintaining a healthy immune system.