Chicken Fingers with Sautéed Vegetables Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 5 Tbsps. (75ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/2 cup (50g) Onion, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 2 cups (200g) Sweet potato, cut into strips
- 2 cups (200g) Potato, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Carrot, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Baguio beans, cut into strips
- 2 cups (100g) Cabbage, cut into strips
- 2/3 cup (50g) Peanuts, roasted, coarsley chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Brown sugar
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Cornstarch
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add sweet potato, potato, and carrots. Sauté until vegetables are soft. Add baguio beans, cabbage, and peanuts. Mix well.
- MIX. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, AJI-GINISA®, pepper, water, and cornstarch. Mix well then add to the pan. Mix until vegetables are soft and most of the water has evaporated. Set aside to cool.
- COAT & FRY. In a separate bowl, combine chicken, salt and egg then mix well. Coat each chicken pieces in flour. In a pan, heat oil. Fry chicken pieces until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. To prepare Chicken Fingers with Sautéed Vegetables meal for kids, assemble to a plate 2 pcs. chicken fingers, 1/2 cup sautéed vegetables, 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 slice of papaya, and 1 glass of water.
Make sure that the oil is not too hot to avoid overcooking of vegetables.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Both potatoes and sweet potatoes are high in Carbohydrates which is the primary energy source of children for their day-to-day activities.