Chicken Fingers with Sautéed Vegetables Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 5 Tbsps. (75ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/2 cup (50g) Onion, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 2 cups (200g) Sweet potato, cut into strips
- 2 cups (200g) Potato, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Carrot, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Baguio beans, cut into strips
- 2 cups (100g) Cabbage, cut into strips
- 2/3 cup (50g) Peanuts, roasted, coarsley chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Brown sugar
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Cornstarch
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add sweet potato, potato, and carrots. Sauté until vegetables are soft. Add baguio beans, cabbage, and peanuts. Mix well.
- MIX. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, AJI-GINISA®, pepper, water, and cornstarch. Mix well then add to the pan. Mix until vegetables are soft and most of the water has evaporated. Set aside to cool.
- COAT & FRY. In a separate bowl, combine chicken, salt and egg then mix well. Coat each chicken pieces in flour. In a pan, heat oil. Fry chicken pieces until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. To prepare Chicken Fingers with Sautéed Vegetables meal for kids, assemble to a plate 2 pcs. chicken fingers, 1/2 cup sautéed vegetables, 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 slice of papaya, and 1 glass of water.
Make sure that the oil is not too hot to avoid overcooking of vegetables.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: -2 pcs. chicken fingers (30g)-1/2 cup vegetables (108.5g) -1/2 cup of rice (80g) -1/2 slice of papaya (45g) -1 glass of water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg RE)
Niacin (mg NE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Both potatoes and sweet potatoes are high in Carbohydrates which is the primary energy source of children for their day-to-day activities.