Stir-fried String BeansSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, chopped
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (25g) Garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup (150g) Liempo, cut into strips
- 1/4 kilo (250g) String beans, sliced into 1" long
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 1 1/2 packs (45g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (9g) Parsley, fresh (optional)
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add pork and sauté until browned.
- STIR-FRY & SIMMER.. Add string beans and stir-fry for a minute. Add water and simmer for 3 minutes.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Optional to garnish with parsley. Serve.
When buying string beans, make sure there are no dark spots or blemishes and the vegetables is not too flimsy or bendable.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
String beans are a good source of Vitamin K that supports blood clotting and building of bones.