Stir-fried String BeansSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, chopped
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (25g) Garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup (150g) Liempo, cut into strips
- 1/4 kilo (250g) String beans, sliced into 1" long
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 1 1/2 packs (45g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (9g) Parsley, fresh (optional)
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add pork and sauté until browned.
- STIR-FRY & SIMMER.. Add string beans and stir-fry for a minute. Add water and simmer for 3 minutes.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Optional to garnish with parsley. Serve.
When buying string beans, make sure there are no dark spots or blemishes and the vegetables is not too flimsy or bendable.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 cup (90g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
String beans are a good source of Vitamin K that supports blood clotting and building of bones.