Pancit Canton with Corned BeefAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups (750ml) Water
- 1 pack (240g) Pancit canton, dry
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 3/4 cup (140g) Corned beef, canned
- 1 cup (135g) Sayote, cut into strips
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- Parsley, chopped (optional)
- BOIL. In a pot, heat water until big bubbles form. Boil pancit canton according to package instruction. Drain from water using strainer or colander. Set aside.
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry corned beef and sayote for 2 minutes. Add cooked pancit canton then mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with chopped parsley (optional). Serve and enjoy while hot.
Cook noodles one minute less than the package instructions to avoid it from overcooking before stir-frying it with the corned beef and sayote.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
You may opt to add more vegetables to this Pancit Canton recipe to increase the nutritional benefits of the dish.