Chicken InasalAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Chicken broth
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Vinegar, sinamak
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Calamansi juice
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Ginger juice
- 1 tsp. (5g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 4 tsps. (20ml) Achuete oil
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Chicken, leg quarter
- 3 pcs. (45g) Broccoli flower, cooked (optional)
- MIX. To prepare marinade mixture, combine chicken broth, soy sauce, vinegar, calamansi juice, ginger juice, AJI-SHIO® Pepper, and achuete oil in a bowl. Mix well until combined.
- MARINATE. Pour and rub marinade mixture to the chicken. Marinate for at least 3 hours in the fridge.
- GRILL. On a hot griller or griller over charcoal, grill chicken until cooked through. Brush excess marinade to the chicken pieces.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate with blanched broccoli (optional). Serve and enjoy.
Brush the marinade mixture on the chicken just before removing from the heat to avoid it from burning.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is a good source of high quality Protein that also contains less fat compared to sources of protein.