Chicken InasalAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Chicken broth
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Vinegar, sinamak
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Calamansi juice
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Ginger juice
- 1 tsp. (5g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 4 tsps. (20ml) Achuete oil
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Chicken, leg quarter
- 3 pcs. (45g) Broccoli flower, cooked (optional)
- MIX. To prepare marinade mixture, combine chicken broth, soy sauce, vinegar, calamansi juice, ginger juice, AJI-SHIO® Pepper, and achuete oil in a bowl. Mix well until combined.
- MARINATE. Pour and rub marinade mixture to the chicken. Marinate for at least 3 hours in the fridge.
- GRILL. On a hot griller or griller over charcoal, grill chicken until cooked through. Brush excess marinade to the chicken pieces.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate with blanched broccoli (optional). Serve and enjoy.
Brush the marinade mixture on the chicken just before removing from the heat to avoid it from burning.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 3 hours and 30 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 pc. (100g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is a good source of high quality Protein that also contains less fat compared to sources of protein.