Ginulayang Alugbati at MaisAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/4 cup (40g) Onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup (120g) Ground Pork
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) Corn, kernels
- 3 1/2 cups (875ml) Water
- 1 cup (90g) Eggplant, sliced
- 2 cups (70g) Alugbati Leaves, well-cleaned, leaves separated
- 1 cup (20g) Malunggay Leaves, leaves separated
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 tsps. (7.5ml) Fish Sauce
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil then sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add ground pork and cook until brown. Add corn and cook for another minute.
- BOIL & SIMMER. Add water, boil and then simmer for five (5) minutes. Add eggplant and simmer for another two (2) minutes. Add alugbati and malunggay leaves and simmer for another minute.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® and fish sauce. Mix well and cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.
Add the green leafy vegetables last to preserve their color, texture, and nutrients.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup Ginulayang Alugbati at Mais (250g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Like in milk, green leafy vegetables have highly absorbable Calcium that is beneficial for healthy bones and teeth.