Chicken LomiAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Vegetable oil
- 1 cup (100g) Onion, chopped
- 1 cup (250g) Chicken breast, boiled and flaked
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Lomi noodles, fresh
- 2 cups (500ml) Chicken broth
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1 cup (100g) Carrot, cut into florets
- 1 cup (100g) Baguio beans, sliced
- 1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1 pc. (50g) Egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup (20g) Spring onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, chopped and toasted
- SAUTÉ. In a pot, heat oil. Sauté onion and chicken until lightly browned.
- SIMMER. Add lomi noodles, chicken broth, and soy sauce. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add carrots and baguio beans and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-SHIO® Garlic. Mix well then pour beaten egg. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Add spring onion and toasted garlic. Serve while hot.
Make your chicken broth more flavorful, add the chicken bones and let it simmer for 2-3 hrs. then strain the broth using clean cloth and its ready to use.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Adding more vegetables, such as sayote and baguio pechay, to your typical lomi can increase its vitamins and minerals that are essential in maintaining optimal health!