Chicken Macaroni SaladThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (70g) Sweet ham, diced
- 3 cups (400g) Macaroni, cooked
- 1 cup (250g) Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (40g) Carrot, small diced
- 1/4 cup (40g) Pickled relish
- 1/4 cup (20g) Cheese, small diced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Chicken breast, boiled, cut into strips
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) White sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil and sauté ham until lightly brown. Set aside to cool.
- MIX. In a large bowl, add the cooked ham, macaroni, mayo, carrot, pickles, cheese, and chicken breast. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add pepper, white sugar, and The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix. Mix well.
- SERVE. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes and serve.
After draining the pasta, you may coat it in a thin layer of oil to prevent them from sticking.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Macaroni pasta is a good source of Carbohydrates, which is the main source of energy for the brain and muscles.