Chicken MamiThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (11g) Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Chicken breast, strips
- 3 1/2 cups (800ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (13g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 2 1/2 cups (500g) Mami noodles, blanched
- 1 cup (75g) Cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup (18.2g) Spring onions, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, ground
- 6 pcs. (300g) Egg, hard-boiled, cut in half
- 1/4 cup (40g) Garlic, chopped, toasted
- STIR-FRY & BOIL. To cook chicken broth, heat oil in a casserole. Sauté garlic until golden. Add chicken and water then bring to a boil.
- SEASON. Add The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix. Mix and set aside.
- ASSEMBLE & SERVE. To serve, assemble mami noodles and add chicken broth in a bowl. Add cabbage, spring onions, black pepper, boiled egg and toasted garlic. Serve and enjoy while hot.
For more flavor and nutrients, add chicken bones in making the chicken broth but make sure to discard them after cooking.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 1/2 cups (310.5g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs are excellent sources of Choline that aids in maintaining cognitive function and boosting memory.