Creamy Salmon GarlicAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Salmon fillet, serving size
- 1 teaspoon (5g) Salt
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Cooking oil
- 3 Tablespoons (45g) Butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup (60g) Onions, minced
- 1/3 cup (34g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) Cooking wine
- 1/2 cup (60g) Tomato, chopped
- 1 pack (200ml) Cream, all purpose
- 1/4 cup (30g) Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (2.5g) Pepper, ground
- 2 cups (45g) Spinach, well-cleaned
- RUB. On a clean plate, place the salmon pieces, add salt and carefully rub it on salmon. Set aside.
- PAN FRY. Heat oil in a pan. Pan fry the salmon for 3-4 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. Melt butter on a clean pan, then sauté onion and garlic. Pour cooking wine once the onion is softened, add tomatoes and cook for a few minutes.
- SIMMER. Pour all purpose cream and add Parmesan Cheese, simmer for few minutes. Put the fried salmon in the pan, cook for a few minutes under low heat.
- SEASON. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO® and pepper to taste. Add spinach, mix well and turn off the heat.
For a tender and juicy salmon fillet, flip the fish once the color has moved up to the center during frying.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oils may protect the heart and it offers other health benefits. The AHA recommend eating fish, and especially oily fish, at least twice a week, to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.