Chicken Rice NoodlesAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (120g) Chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (57g) Asparagus, cut into 1-inch long
- 1/2 cup (30g) Mung bean sprout (toge), washed
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 3 cups (300g) Rice noodles, flat, soaked in hot water
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5ml) Sesame oil
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (16g) Onion leeks, sliced diagonally
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté chicken breast until brown. Add garlic, asparagus, and toge. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- STIR-FRY. In the same pan, pour egg and cook until half-done. Add back the chicken and vegetables. Add rice noodles then stir-fry for 1 minute.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Garnish with leeks. Serve while hot.
Soak the noodles in hot water for 1-5 minutes, depending on the doneness desired.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken breast, as compared to other parts of the chicken, contains the most amount of Niacin which is essential in maintaining healthy nerves.