Chinese Style Veggie Fried Rice RecipePORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) Cooking Oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) Onion, red, minced
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, minced
- 3 pcs (110 grams) Chorizo, sliced
- 1/2 cup (90 grams) Corn, kernel
- 1/2 cup (75 grams) Green Peas, frozen
- 1/2 cup (70 grams) Carrots, small cubes
- 4 cups (680 grams) Rice, cooked
- 1 pack (8 grams) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a wok, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add chorizo, corn, green peas and carrots. Cook until tender then add cooked rice.
- SEASON. Add PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix and mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve and enjoy!
Use a one-day old cooked rice for better texture and volume of your Chow Fan.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chow Fan (Fried Rice) is built up on carbohydrates which is a macronutrient providing energy for utilization of the body. Carbohydrates acts as the energy source of the body. References: United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) – Food Composition Database, Philippine Food Composition Tables (Phil FCT) and Philippine Food Exchange List (Phil FEL)