Chicken Salpicao & Stir-fried VegetablesAJINOMOTO AJI-SHIO® Pepper
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Chicken, breast, cubed
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Margarine
- 3/4 cup (100g) Mushrooms, button, whole
- 3/4 cup (100g) Baguio Beans, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup (100g) Carrots, strips
- 5 cups (800g) Rice, cooked
- MARINATE. In a bowl add chicken, Worcestershire sauce, and AJI-SHIO® Pepper, and soy sauce, mix well and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- FRY. Heat oil in pan then fry garlic until toasted and golden brown. Set aside.
- SAUTE. Add margarine to the pan then mix-in mushrooms, Baguio beans, and carrots. Sauté for a few minutes then set aside.
- PAN-FRY. Using the same pan, fry marinated chicken until cooked.
- SERVE. Place ½ cup chicken, ½ cup vegetables, and 1 cup rice on a plate. Sprinkle toasted garlic on the chicken then serve.
You may sear chicken until a bit toasted on the edges to have better flavor.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/2 cup chicken, 1/2 cup veg., 1 cup rice (312g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken has Vitamin B6 which supports stronger immune system and normal brain function.