Pancit CantonSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 5 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 piece Small onion, chopped
- 1/2 kilo (250g) Liempo, sliced into thin strips
- 3 cups (750ml) Water
- 1/4 tsp (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 1/4 kilo (250 g) Pancit canton, soaked and drained
- 1/2 cup Chicharo, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Carrots, sliced into strips
- 1/4 cup Red and green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 cups Cabbage, shredded
- 4 Tbsps. (60g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a large pan or wok, sauté garlic and onion until fragrant. Add meat slices and sauté until lightly brown.
- SIMMER. Add water and pepper. Bring to boil and simmer until meat is tender. Add pancit canton, chicharo, carrots, bell pepper, and cabbage. Cook for 5 minutes.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYAⓇ Oyster Sauce, mix well.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy.
You may cook the noodles and vegetables separately.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pancit canton is rich in Carbohydrates which is the main source of energy of our bodies.