Pancit CantonSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Onion, sliced
- 1 1/4 cups (250g) Liempo, sliced into thin strips
- 3 cups (750ml) Water
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, ground
- 1/4 kilo (250 g) Pancit canton, soaked and drained
- 1/2 cup (50g) Sitsaro, trimmed
- 1/2 cup (50g) Carrots, sliced into strips
- 1/8 cup (15g) Bell pepper, red, sliced into strips
- 1/8 cup (15g) Bell pepper, green, sliced into strips
- 2 cups (150g) Cabbage, shredded
- 2 packs (60g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a large pan or wok, sauté garlic and onion until fragrant. Add meat slices and sauté until lightly brown.
- SIMMER. Add water and pepper. Bring to boil and simmer until meat is tender. Add pancit canton, chicharo, carrots, bell pepper, and cabbage. Cook for 5 minutes.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYAⓇ Oyster Sauce, mix well.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy.
You may cook the noodles and vegetables separately.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pancit canton is rich in Carbohydrates which is the main source of energy of our bodies.