Pancit CantonSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 3 Tbsps Cooking oil
- 5 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 piece Small onion, chopped
- 250 grams Liempo, sliced into thin strips
- 3 cups Water
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 250 grams Pancit canton, soaked and drained
- 1/2 cup Chicharo, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Carrots, sliced into strips
- 1 piece Small bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 cups Cabbage, shredded
- 4 Tbsps SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- . Heat oil in a large pan or wok, sauté garlic and onion until fragrant.
- . Add meat slices and sauté until lightly brown
- . Add water and pepper. Bring to boil and simmer until meat is tender.
- . Add pancit canton and mix well.
- . Add SARSAYAⓇ Oyster Sauce and vegetables. Mix and cook for about 2 minutes.
- . Serve while hot.
You may cook the noodles and vegetables separately.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pancit canton is rich in Carbohydrates which is the main source of energy of our bodies.