Sinigang na BangusAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 cups (1 Liter) Rice washing
- 1 piece (35 grams) Onion, quartered
- 3 pieces (160 grams) Tomato
- 2-3 pieces (700 grams) Bangus, sliced
- 1 pieces (10 grams) Green chili, long
- 1 cup (100 grams) Raddish, cut into 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup (120 grams) Sitao, 1 inch long
- 1 pack (11 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) Fish sauce
- 15 pieces (115 ml) Calamansi juice
- 3 bunches (200 grams) Camote tops
- Boil. In a pot, combine the rice washing, onion and tomato. Let boil. Crush the tomatoes once it is soft. Add fish and green chili. Let it boil until fish is cooked.
- Season. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, fish sauce and calamansi juice.
- Boil. Add radish and sitao. Let it boil for 2 minutes. Add camote tops and let it boil for 1 minute. Serve while hot.
Instead of using plain water for the soup, use the second rice washing for added nutrients.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 8-10 Serving size: 1 bowl (170 grams)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)