Chicken Sotanghon SoupThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/8 cup (18g) Onion, sliced
- 2 tsps. (8g) Garlic, minced
- 2 cups (200g) Chicken breast, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Achuete water (1 Tbsp. achuete seeds boil in 3 Tbsp. water)
- 3 1/2 cups (840ml) Water
- 1 1/2 cups (170g) Sotanghon noodles, soaked in water for 15 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1/3 cup (12g) Spring onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (24g) Garlic, chopped, toasted
- SAUTÉ. In a casserole, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add chicken and sauté until meat turns light brown.
- BOIL & SIMMER. Add achuete water and water then bring to a boil. Add sotanghon and let simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- SEASON. Add The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer soup to a bowl. Garnish with spring onion and toasted garlic. Serve and enjoy while hot.
Use fresh achuete seeds to maximize the extraction of color.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1/2 cup (119g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken breast is high in Niacin which is essential in maintaining good blood circulation.