ChopsueyAJI-GINISA® Less Sodium Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (100g) Chicken breast, fillet, strips
- 1/2 cup (65g) Carrot, sliced into half moon
- 1/4 cup (25g) Celery, stalk, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup (75g) Sayote, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup (40g) Baguio beans, sliced diagonally, 1" length
- 1/8 cup (20g) Button mushrooms, canned, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup (50g) Young corn, sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup (25g) Red bell pepper, strips
- 3/4 cup (45g) Cabbage, sliced
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Less Sodium Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (15g) Cornstarch dissolved in
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté chicken and cook over medium heat until slightly brown.
- STIR-FRY. Add the carrots, chicharo, celery, sayote, baguio beans, button mushrooms, young corn, red bell pepper, and cabbage. Stir-fry for a minute over high heat.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well and let simmer until the vegetables are half cooked.
- SIMMER. Add cornstarch mixture. Mix well and let simmer until sauce thickens.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy!
Stir-fry vegetables on high heat for a short period of time to preserve its color, nutrients, and its crunchy texture.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eating variety of vegetables ensures that we get different vitamins and minerals essential for maintaining optimum health.