Lechon Manok SisigAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (400g) Lechon Manok, deboned, cubed
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60g) Butter
- 1/4 cup (60g) Red Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Mayonnaise
- MIX. In a bowl, mix Chicken, Soy Sauce, and Vinegar. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat butter. Saute Onion and Bell Peppers. Add Chicken Mixture.
- SEASON. Season with AJI SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix.
- STIR. Add Mayonnaise and stir to coat sisig evenly.
- SERVE . and enjoy.
Get chunky sisig by slicing chicken into bigger cubes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1/3 cup (72g) Sisig
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bell peppers are packed with nutrients that maintain eye health, boost immune system and prevent inflammation.