Kiddie Kebab Beef RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 tsp (0.5g) Cumin, powder
- 1/4 tsp (0.5g) Chili, powder
- 1/2 tsp (2.5g) Iodized Salt
- 1/2 tsp (1g) Ground pepper
- 2 tbsps (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp (0.5g) Paprika, powder
- 1 pack (8g) AJI GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 kg (500g) Beef, thinly slices
- 2 cups (200g) Tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup (175g) Yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup (175g) Green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup (150g) White onion
- 1/2 cup (125g) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60g) All purpose cream
- 1/2 cup (67g) Cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 tsp (3g) Ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1g) Iodized Salt
- MARINATE. In a bowl combine cumin powder, chili powder, salt, pepper, oil, paprika, AJI GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix, and beef. Mix well then marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- THREAD & GRILL. Thread beef and veggies on skewers. On a griller, grill kebab until cook. Set aside.
- MIX . For the sauce, combine mayonnaise, cream, cucumber, pepper and salt in a bowl.
- SERVE. Transfer grilled kebab on a platter. Serve with the sauce and enjoy.
To get the best taste result, you can slightly pound the meat , marinate it for 2-3 hours before threading it to the skewers.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 7 Serving size: 2 sticks (210g) Kebab & 3Tbsps. (40ml) Sauce
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bell Peppers are rich in body regulating minerals while tomatoes are excellent source of lycopene, a phytochemical which acts as an antioxidant eliminating free radicals.