Chicken TinolaThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Cooking Oil
- 1 Tbsp. (13 g) Red Onions, sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp. (8 g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (60 g) Ginger, pounded
- 1 kg (1000 g) Chicken, tinola cut
- 4 cups (1000 ml) Water
- 2 cups (435 g) Green Papaya, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30 ml) Fish Sauce
- 1 Tsp. (2 g) Black pepper, ground
- SAUTÉ. In a pot, heat oil to sauté onion, garlic and ginger. Add the chicken and sauté for 3 minutes.
- BOIL. Add water and let it boil until chicken becomes tender. Add unripe papaya and continue boiling until papaya is tender.
- SEASON. Add The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix, fish sauce and ground black pepper. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving bowl, serve and enjoy.
You can also use sayote as optional to green papaya.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 cup (248 grams)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is rich in protein which is essential for the growth and development of the muscles.