Meaty Tortang TalongPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1 tsp. (4g) Garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup (80g) Ground pork
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Eggplant
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Cooking oil
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant. Add ground pork and sauté until browned. Set aside.
- GRILL & FLATTEN. Using a griller or an open fire on the stove, grill eggplant until skin is charred and black. Soak in cold water then remove the skin. Transfer to a plate then flatten eggplant using the back of the fork.
- MIX. In a bowl, combine egg, PORKSAVOR®, onion, and ground pork.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Dip the eggplant onto the ground pork mixture then fry until golden brown on both sides. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
Soaking the grilled eggplant in cold water helps to remove the skin more easily.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1 pc.
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggplant is a rich source of Antioxidants that helps fight against diseases.