Chicken with Miso & Oyster SauceSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. (2g) Ginger, grated
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Miso, paste
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp. (5g) Sugar, brown
- 1/16 tsp. (0.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 1/2 kg (500g) Chicken, thigh, fillet
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Oil
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Peanuts, roasted, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Spring onion, chopped
- COMBINE. In a bowl, combine garlic, ginger, miso paste, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, sugar, and pepper. Mix well.
- MARINATE. Mix-in chicken in the mixture and marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- PAN-GRILL. In a heated griddle pan, put oil. Grill the chicken for 10 minutes per side or until the chicken is fully cooked
- SERVE. Place the chicken onto a serving plate. Optional to sprinkle chopped peanuts and spring onions all over. Serve and enjoy!
If the time permits, marinate the chicken for 30 minutes or longer for better flavor.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 piece (75.54g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is a good source of B vitamins like Niacin which helps convert food into energy.