Stir Fried Chicken Fajita RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (130g) Chicken breast fillet, strips
- 1/2 cup (100g) Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup (70g) Sour cream
- 1 Tbsp (10g) Cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 pc (1ml) Lime, juiced
- 10 pcs (10g) Wheat flour tortilla
- 1 cup (150g) Purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, saute chicken in heated oil. Add red, green, and yellow bell peppers. Season with AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix. Set aside.
- MIX. To make the sour cream cilantro sauce, add sour cream, cilantro leaves, and lime juice In a small bowl. Mix well then set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. In a large plate, assemble tortilla wrapper, sauteed chicken bell peppers, and purple cabbage. Drizzle with sour cream cilantro sauce.
- SERVE. and enjoy.
Don’t overcook chicken breast fillet to keep its juiciness.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 pc (70g) Chicken Fajita
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken Breast is a Low Fat Source of Protein that promotes muscle and tissue repair.